Walking in righteousness is a daily battle. The unseen forces attacking our relationship with the Lord will either make or break us. There is no middle ground when deciding which path to take when deciding each day, whom we will serve…God and His plan for us, or the gratifications that are oh, so temporary in this sin filled world.
I hope these scriptures from His word can help you to be more informed about how God feels about our stepping away from Him and his desire for us to be walking in faith and fulfilling His plan for our prosperity and faithfulness on earth, as well as our Eternity in Heaven! God bless you all!
5) And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6) And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
1) (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) In the LORD put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?
2) For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart.
3) If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
4) The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD’S throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
5) The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
6) Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
7) For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.
16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17) For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18) He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19) And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20) For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21) But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.